Need Help? Call 0845 673 1774
Harm Reduction and Substance Misuse Services
The ‘Harm Reduction Service’ at Signpost is for drug users, their families, their partners and when appropriate their friends. The Substance Misuse service provides clients with support and advice for a variety of other issues.
What we offer you:-
- Free, professional and confidential support and help.
- Access to our team of caring, non-judgemental, professional and experienced staff.
- Sexual health advice.
- Free condoms.
- Free needle exchange with the opportunity to safely discard your used equipment.
- Safe injection advice.
- Advice about blood borne viruses with access to dry blood spot testing and where appropriate onward referral to specialist treatment services .
- An assessment about your current substance use.
- Help to access the service most appropriate to your specific need.
- Advice and support on how to access a local Doctor, including how to register.
- Access to local sexual health clinic.
- Advice and information on legal highs and volatile substance misuse.
- Confidential support for addictions to prescription medicines.
Because we work in partnership with other drug services and many other agencies we can help you access a whole range of comprehensive help.
You may feel that we are not the appropriate service for your needs but feel free to contact us anyway. We will be pleased to discuss your options and help direct you to another service.