Need Help? Call 0845 673 1774
The ‘Alcohol Service’ at Signpost is for alcohol users, their families, their partners and when appropriate their friends. We cover all age groups; however anyone under sixteen will be referred to an appropriate local service.
What we offer you:-
- Access to our team of caring, non-judgemental, professional and experienced staff.
- An assessment of your current alcohol use.
- Advice and information on safe drinking levels.
- Counselling approach support (on an individual or group basis, or both, depending on your needs).
- Relapse management.
- Advice and support on how to access a local Doctor, including how to register.
- Help to access the service most appropriate to your specific need.
Because we work in partnership with other alcohol services and many other agencies, we can help you access a whole range of comprehensive help.
You may think we are not the appropriate service for your needs but feel free to contact us anyway.
We will be pleased to discuss your options and help direct you to another appropriate service.